Finding a new hair salon
Yes it's true - when you move you're stressed out about 2 things and 2 things only.
1 - Where you'll shop for groceries
2 - Who will do your hair
I'm in the process of moving and I FREAKED out last night when I went into my new grocery store (which is only 5 minutes from my old one). The good news is that I don't have to go to the new one - I'm close enough that I can still go to the old one that I love. The BAD news is - if I moved even further away that wouldn't be possible.
The same thing is true for finding a new hair stylist so listen up to these hot ROCK THE LOCKS tips.
- Ask for a referral - Notice someone's hair that you like and ask who does their hair.
- Read reviews online. Check out what others are saying and look at salon websites.
- DON'T JUST WALK IN. OMG you're putting your hair at huge risk by just "walking in."
- Take your time. You dealt with those messy bangs up until now, another day or 2 to find a reputable stylist isn't going to kill you
- Take photos of inspiration, and be sure your hairstylist can repeat back to you EXACTLY what you just told him or her.
Enjoy - Billy Lowe