Many times clients ask me questions in the salon like:
- My hair seems fragile what should I do?
- My scalp has been a little dry lately - do you have recommendations?
- My ends look a little damaged. Can we do a deep conditioning treatment?
Using too many (or the wrong) products can leave the hair weighted down, over-saturated, and dull looking. You'll get the very best results modeling the techniques of your stylist each and every day, and by using the same products and styling tools at home that they do in the salon. Always follow the basics:
- Cleanse based on your hair type
- Condition as above. Deep condition as prescribed by your salon professional
- Use a mild detangler to brush hair after cleaning (do not use boar-bristle brushes to detangle)
- Use styling products as needed and based on the styling techniques you are using
- Finish with a light or firm hold spray based on desired results
As always, Billy Lowe luxury hair care products are available online and personal consultations are available by request.