LOOKING TO SAVE MONEY THIS SEASON ON YOUR SALON SERVICES? TAKE ADVANAGE OF THESE HOT TIPS, WHILE STILL LOOKING AND FEELING YOUR BEST THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.
In today’s market, consumers are becoming more and more careful of spending habits. Lavish dinners and social outings are becoming less frequent as our up and down market has everyone more money conscious. However, looking and feeling your best has never been more important. Check out these great tips.
- Take advantage of Salon referral programs. Many salons offer client referral programs where they give clients discounts or incentives for referring new clients to the salon for services. This is an outstanding way to save on your salon services, and a great way for you to support your salon’s business and success. Refer enough people, and it might just get you a free service or two.
- Look for BOGO (buy one get one) offers. This can pertain to retail items, “bring a friend” discounts, or even special salon/spa promotions where there more you spend, the more value/discounts are offered.
- Shop for value sets of your favorite retail items. During holiday time, manufacturers come out with value sets or gift sets that include a free item, or larger value pieces for the same or just a little more than the regular retail size. This is a great time to stock up on your favorite retail items.
- Book your appointments in advance. Many times salons offer a “book in advance” promotions where they offer a small discount, free samples, etc for booking your appointment in advance. This is great for the client because they never have to worry about last minute availability and they have secured their preferred appointment time in advance.
- Save time in the salon by calling ahead for your retail items. Rather than risking stock availability or standing in line to select your retail items, call ahead and have them pre-pulled so they are ready and waiting when you get there.
- Look for exciting holiday programs in your salon. Holidays are a great time for make-over events, spa pamper treatments, holiday hair specials etc. Many of these come with complimentary services, beverage services etc, and are a fun way to spend the holidays with a group of friends.