|PHOTO COURTESY OF XTREME LASHES|
Yes it's true - Billy Lowe is now offering Xtreme Lashes eyelash extensions.
WHO NEEDS XTREME LASHES? Eyelash extensions are great for special events, weddings, red carpet, or just a night on the town. The eyelash extension procedure can be timely, with each individual eyelash applied one-by-one.
Eyelash extensions offer comfortable & weightless wear, that can last 6-8 weeks with relashes every 2-4 weeks. Due to the natural growth cycle of our hair we need fill-ins (approximately 15-20 additional lashes per fill in procedure - depending on client preferences).
Basic Set: $450+ - Great for day-to-day wear - 50-60 lashes per eye gives volume, length and a richer fuller look. A very natural look.
Glamour Set: $550+ - Great for evenings, special events, distant photos - 60-80 lashes per eye
Hi Drama Set: $650+ - Great for that "Get your Glam on!" look. 90+ lashes per eye. Please allow up to 2-3 hours for this set.
Color Contouring: Add $55
Eyelash removal: $150+
Relash: Up to 15-20- lashes per eye - $125+
Eyelash correction: Many unqualified technicians are applying lashes, causing potential risk to their clients. If you feel you have had such a procedure, I would recommend notifying the salon immediately where you had them applied. This is a very delicate procedure, and proper care and precision must be practiced for that perfectly beautiful lash.
Red Carpet, editorial, press junkets, production etc - pricing based on assignment.
- NO CONTACT LENSES during Xtreme Lash procedure
- Cleanse lashes the night before
- No oils, make-up, etc on lashes the day of. Shower fresh skin is best.
- Avoid rubbing, touching, tugging lashes once Xtreme lash procedure is complete
- No water (bath, steam, shower, pools etc) for 24 hours. Adhesive needs time to seal/bond.
- Avoid distractions during your procedure (phones, holding children or pets, etc).
- DO NOT USE WATERPROOF MASCARA. Please use Xtreme Lashes mascara, conditioning treatment and heated lash curler for your care. Do not over-style lashes for first 24 hours. Lashes will look and feel natural, and I recommend waiting the 24 hour period before styling lashes excessively.
For more information on eyelash extension procedures, please call 310-430-4045 or visit http://www.billylowe.com/.