Hair and scalp oil is an essential part of many beauty rituals. Hair treatment and conditioning treatment for hair and scalp are add-on services provided by many hair salon and day spas.
From salon moisture treatments for hair to at home hot oil treatments for hair, clients around the world use a wide variety of oils for their hair and scalp. But why should you? Let's investigate.
1. RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC. You know what it's like. You're sitting and sitting, and there just aren't enough radio stations to tune into. That's what the ends of your hair feel like when they feel dry, uncared for, or the victim of excessive thermal styling, perhaps. The natural oils from your scalp most do not travel to the ends of your hair so while the scalp area stays nice and nourished with those natural oils, the ends of your hair become more and more distressed, damaged, and unhealthy looking. Using a hair and scalp oil puts you in the fast lane for healthy, shiny, radiant looking hair.
2. SMOOTH, SHINY RESULTS. Using a hair and scalp oil helps tame the cuticle layer allowing it to lie more flat. A smooth flat surface will reflect more light and appear more radiant and shiny. It will also "travel" and flow more freely with its smooth, polished appearance.
3. THERMAL PROTECTION. Hair and scalp treatment oils can help protect hair against thermal styling by providing a moisture barrier to the strands. This prevents further breakage, distressed looking hair, split ends, and more.
4. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION. Smog, pollutants, blustery winters, scorching summers, weekends at the beach all play a part on creating stressors on the hair. Many hair and scalp treatments are packed with vitamins and essentials that are healthy for the hair, as well as anti-oxidants and fatty acids to strengthen hair and keep it looking radiant and healthy. Ward off those damaging effects by strengthening your beauty routine with a great oil treatment for hair.
5. MORE EVEN RESULTS. As we discussed earlier, when we shampoo or style our hair, the ends often become more and more damaged or distressed simply because nothing is there to protect them. By applying treatment oils to hair and scalp, we even out our results SCALP TO ENDS rather than keeping essential nutrients in one place and not evenly dispersed.
It is possible to have hair that looks and feels healthy from the scalp to the ends but it's the right combination of routine professional care, at-home care, products and tools that are recommended for your hair type, and of course, NOT WAITING IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC FOR TOO LONG before doing something about your beauty journey. Put it in the fast lane and get gorgeous tresses as a result.
Products we recommend related to this article:
1. Gloss & Toss Hair & Scalp Healing Oil
2. Gloss & Toss Prep - Leave-in conditioner and detangler spray
3. Gloss & Toss Detangle Brush - 170 ultra-flexible bristles and light-weight design for best results.
All available at www.glossandtoss.net