Lead by celebrity hair stylist Billy Lowe and a team of Hollywood beauty experts, we'll show you the ropes when it comes to looking and feeling your best whether you're a new professional in the industry, or you'd like to learn a few tips of the trade for your own personal use.
Basic workshop fees start at $250. These can be coordinated as 2-3 hour basic hair & makeup courses, or 1-2 day intensives for the industry professional. A minimum of 10 attendees is needed for all classes booked.
For the general public:
- Understanding your hair, skincare and beauty needs
- Understanding which products and tools are right for you
- Understanding color blending for your makeup
- Understanding cut & color for your hair
- Advanced hair and makeup techniques
- Understanding and buildiing your own hair & make-up kit for use at home
- Analyzing your professional kit and knowing what to use and when
- Understanding of work in Hollywood as a hair and makeup artist and ways to "break in"
- Building your clientele base
- Learning marketing strategies for growing your business
Continuing education and workshops include:
Radiant looking skin at any age
Advanced exfoliation methods at home
Wedding Day hair and makeup
Day-to-night hair and makeup workshops
Red carpet hair and makeup workshops
|Visit www.glossandtoss.net for more information|