- Exfoliate! This helps remove layers of dead surface cells and keeps hands looking great. Skin around the nail bed gets cracked and can harden, causing nail area to become dry, split, and feel very uncomfortable. Exfoliation helps get rid of dead skin and keeps it looking soft and supple. It also helps moisturizer to its job.
- Moisturize daily and keep moisturizers with you as needed for extra comfort and support. We are often touching things all day long and the oils from our hands wear off onto other things. We need to replenish those oils frequently to keep hands looking great.
- Avoid hot packs in the salons or day spas. Overheating feels great but can cause hands to be uncomfortable.
- When washing dishes or cleaning house, or other daily chores or activities, be mindful of your skincare and skincare needs. Replenish and reapply products as needed to keep skin looking and feeling comfortable.
- Some of my personal favorite ingredients: Shea butter, jojoba oil, and products that feel rich and creamy.
Billy Lowe and the team of LoweLights.com