I am personally the oldest of 9 children and I know from experience that nothing could be further from the truth. You deserve that extra 5 minutes a day just for you and we can give you a few great tips on how to do just that and feel great running out the door.
- Organize your beauty products at the bathroom shelf or vanity so they are easy to use and quick to find.
- Store away things you don't use every day (once-a-week treatments, razors, etc) to make your products quick and easy to find.
- Purchase only the beauty products you know you're going to use and avoid excess purchases and self prescribing. If you are following your beauty expert's advice, this will be a lot easier and much more organized for you to do.
- Do what you can at night and save the rest for morning.
- Let the family/roommates know you'd like a few extra minutes and ask them to share morning responsibilities such as packing lunches and gathering rain coats so that you can have a few minutes to yourself.