- As always, consult with your salon professional before self prescribing these hair moisture treatments yourself.
- It's important to shampoo and condition hair prior to application for best results. I also recommend a clarifying shampoo to help remove build-up on hair.
- When shampooing, remember to work the scalp area as well to help stimulate circulation and remove dead skin cells at the scalp area. This helps prevent flaking.
- When applying your conditioning oil, begin with the ends and loosely apply through ends, then apply oil at the scalp area, and work through to the middle of hair strands last.
- Wrap hair in a warm wet towel and allow to sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse, shampoo, and apply a light conditioner at the ends.
Please remember to visit our "ASK-US" button if you have any further beauty questions.