I believe everyone should have a grab-and-go bag! It's as easy as stopping by the department store and buying a few sample sized bottles, labeling them, and filling them with your favorite beauty products at home. For the frequent traveler, I recommend having a grab-and-go bag already prepared so that when you do travel, you don't have to think about what's in the bag, you already know.
My top product must haves:
1. Hairspray - you just can't leave home without it!
2. A small comb/mini-brush for styling on the go.
3. Cotton/Q-tips as bare necessities
4. Moisturizer - perfect for every occasion!
5. Mascara and lipgloss - must haves for every beauty bag
6. The obvious such as toothbrush, toothpaste, personal items, etc
Make your travels quick and easy this summer by pre-packing everything you need into a small beauty or personals bag. You'll save a lot of money, and you won't have to recreate a check list over and over. Enjoy the season.
The team of Billy Lowe